Invest and Build
Whether you are expanding, relocating or starting a business, the Township of Lake of Bays welcomes new development. With the picturesque beauty of our natural environment as the backdrop, you will be living and working in a community with many amenities and recreational opportunities. The Township values our history and natural beauty and is committed to supporting sustainable growth.
- Close to urban communities - View a map of Lake of Bays Township
- Technology and transportation infrastructure
- Work/life balance
- Welcoming and safe communities
- Four-season recreational amenities
- Active lifestyle and sporting events
- Variety of arts, culture and heritage opportunities
- Family-friendly festivals and activities
- 100 Lakes to Explore
For more information, view our Community Profile for statistics and data including demographics, labour force, housing, education, businesses and more.
Planning a new building or renovation project? View our Plans and Strategies, find information about Planning and Development, Building and Renovating, or the relevant Applications, Licences and Permits.
To do business with the Township, view the current Bids and Tenders.
Township of Lake of Bays
1012 Dwight Beach Rd
Dwight, ON P0A 1H0