The Township of Lake of Bays is committed to:
- Improved accessibility for people with disabilities;
- Removing barriers in a timely manner;
- Maintaining accessibility as a priority in the township's decision-making process; and
- Excellence in serving all of our clients, including people with disabilities.
The Township's website has been designed to be WCAG 2.0 level AA compliant and to meet the Province of Ontario's Accessible Information and Communications Standard.
The Township recognizes that there are situations where it is not practical to present content in an accessible format. Examples of such exceptions include:
- Mapping or GIS data;
- Engineering drawings or complex technical data;
- Vendor web applications where the Township was unable to negotiate contractual obligation to maintain accessibility;
- Presentation content where rendering accessible would hinder the ability to achieve its intended purpose;
- Content that cannot be rendered accessible without significant impact; and
- External contributors may provide content which does not comply with Township web accessibility standards. Converting such document to an accessible format is deemed non-practicable.
View our Multi-Year Accessibility Plan.
View our Annual Status Report
View Accessibility Compliance Reports:
- 2017 Accessibility Compliance Report
- 2019 Accessibility Compliance Report
- 2021 Accessibility Compliance Report
- 2023 Accessibility Compliance Report
Guide to Accessible Public Engagement
Request accessible formats and supports
Upon request, we will provide or will arrange for accessible formats and communication supports. If you require accommodation, have any questions, want to provide feedback or if you have a comment, please contact our Accessibility Coordinator.
To request alternate formats, please complete the Request for Documents in Alternate Formats form.
Township of Lake of Bays
1012 Dwight Beach Rd
Dwight, ON P0A 1H0