Asset Management Plan
The Asset Management Plan guides the infrastructure strategy in the Township of Lake of Bays.
In compliance with Ontario Regulation 588/17 Asset Management Planning for Municipal Infrastructure, the Township retained an outside consultant to prepare an asset management plan for the Township assets.
This plan is intended to be a tool for the Township to use during various decision-making processes, including the annual budget process and Provincial / Federal capital grant application processes.
This plan will serve as a road map for sustainable infrastructure planning going forward.
- Developed a complete listing of core capital assets to be included in the plan, including attributes such as useful life, age, accounting valuation and current replacement valuation.
- Assessed the current condition of assets.
- Assessed the risk of asset failure for each asset.
- Determined current levels of service.
- Prepared an asset management strategy.
- Determined a financial strategy to support the asset management strategy.
- Prepared the final asset management plan summarizing the process, strategy and results of the asset management plan.
- Maintain the asset management plan.
Township of Lake of Bays
1012 Dwight Beach Rd
Dwight, ON P0A 1H0