Available now: Submit Building Permit Applications online through Cloudpermit
Available now: Report By-law Concerns online through Cloudpermit
Building permit process
The Township now accepts building permit applications and requests for inspections online through Cloudpermit. This paperless, 24/7 access application process benefits both municipal staff and the community by improving efficiency, communication, and file management.
Some features of the new cloud-based system include:
- Applying and viewing the status of your application at any time, from any location
- The ability to begin an application and complete it at a later time
- Receiving email and text updates on the status of the application
- The retention of your permit documents under your Cloudpermit profile
- Requesting an inspection online with the results sent to your email
Professionals or homeowners applying for permits in Lake of Bays using Cloudpermit will also be able to use the same account for permit applications in other municipalities using the service.
How-to videos and tutorials
Visit Cloudpermit Support for quick tutorials on the basics. Need further assistance? Visit the Cloudpermit User Guide for support articles on the permit application process. Instructional videos are also available to guide users through Cloudpermit navigation:
- VIDEO: How to submit an application
- VIDEO: How to send a message on Cloudpermit
- VIDEO: How to request inspections
Need additional assistance? Use the messaging function in Cloudpermit to contact Township staff who will be able to provide further assistance.
Township of Lake of Bays
1012 Dwight Beach Rd
Dwight, ON P0A 1H0