The Corporate Services department is responsible for providing the statutory duties required by the Municipal Act, 2001 and all other applicable legislation. The department provides information services for Council and its Committees, staff and the citizens of the Township of Lake of Bays.
Services provided by the Corporate Services Department include:
- Council and Committee agendas and minutes
- Commissioning of Documents
- Freedom of Information
- Heritage Property Tax Relief Program
- Lottery Licencing
- Purchase of Original Shore Road and Road Allowance
- Special Occasion Certificates
- Special Events on Municipal Land
- Vital Statistics
The Corporate Services department is the primary link for the municipality with various government agencies such as the Association of Municipal Managers, Clerks and Treasurers of Ontario (AMCTO), Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Housing, Ministry of Government Services and other external associations and organizations.
Township of Lake of Bays
1012 Dwight Beach Rd
Dwight, ON P0A 1H0