Taxes and Assessment
We mail our tax bills:
- January tax bill due dates in February and April
- June tax bill due dates in July and September
More billings may occur throughout the year based on supplemental and/or omitted assessment values provided by the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC).
Didn't get your bill?
If you have not received a copy of your bill, please contact us at 705-635-2272. Not receiving your bill does not excuse you from paying your taxes or late fees.
Interest and payment
- We add interest to all unpaid tax accounts on the first day of each month at a rate of 1.25%
- We are not responsible for payments made on wrong accounts
- There is a $10.00 fee for any tax bill reprints
The Township of Lake of Bays may conduct public tenders for properties that are being sold due to unpaid property taxes through the tax sale procedures as per Part XI of the Municipal Act, 2001
Where do your property tax dollars go?
Moving in to or out of the Township?
- Address Change Form
- If you are selling your property, please have your lawyer advise our office
- Changing Your School Support Designation
Township of Lake of Bays
1012 Dwight Beach Rd
Dwight, ON P0A 1H0